Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2022 has started the registration from 06 June, 2022 & Ends on 31st August, 2022 and the registration process will be in the online mode only.
MBA/PGDM/MCA - Rs. 850/- Which shoould be paid through online.
For Both - Candidates should have to pay separately through online and two separate admit cards will be issued.
Registration with Late Fee - Option Not Available.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1. Name : Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate.
2. Nativity : Select the appropriate option to confirm your nativity if you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, Please select the option - Non Karnataka candidate.
3. Mode of Test : Home Based Online Remote Proctored Test.
4. Gender : Select the appropriate gender.
5. Applying for : Select the appropriate test for which you are appearing failure to select correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.
6. Date of Birth : Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided.
7. Stream : Select against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree.
8. Address : Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of post communication, if any.
9. Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to make an online payment of Rs. 850/- (Including GST).
10. Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.
11. Please Make a photocopy of the application form proof of acknowledgement.
12. Candidates have to make a scan copy of Passport Size Photograph (Max 200 KB) and Signature (200 KB) before start Applying.
Once the fee has been deposited shall not be refunded under any circumstances.