Common Admission Test Exam
Common Admission Test Syllabus
CAT Exam aims to test candidates skills in sections of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Logical & Analytical Reasoning and Data Interpretation. Questions are derived from these four sections.
1. Mathematics or Quantitative Section :-
Some of the core concepts in maths and quant subjects are:-
- Percentages and its applications.
- Ration and its applications.
- Numbers and its applications.
- Geometry and its applications.
2. English or Verbal Section.
Promiment topics in this section are as follows :-
- Critical Reasoning (and its numerous applications).
- Reading Comprehension.
3. Analytical Reasoning Section.
Important topics are under Analytical Reasoning are :-
- Blood Relations.
- Direction Sense.
- Data Structures.
- Coding - Decoding.
- Clocks and Calenders.
4. Data Interpretation Section.
Problems related to organised and unorganised data are quite common in this section. Core topics are as follows :-
- Pie Charts.
- Line Graphs etc.
Find the detailed syllabus in the attachment.