The Union Public Service Commission has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for various posts. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to industry standards. The last date to apply for the government job is May 25, 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Name Of The Posts: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways, Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council, General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- Organisation: Union Public Service Commission
- Educational Qualification: MBBS
- Maximum Age Limit: 31 years
- Skills Required: Clinical judgement
- Salary Scale: Industry standards
- Application Fees: INR 200
- Job Location: India
- Industry: Civil services
- Experience: Not required
- Application Start Date: May 2, 2018
- Application End Date: May 25, 2018
Also Read: PGCIL Recruitment 2018 For Engineers
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2018
In order to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log on to the UPSC official website.
Step 2: Click on the link that reads, ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC.
Step 3: Click on the Part I registration link to apply against Combined Medical Services Examination.
Step 4: The instructions to apply will be displayed on the screen. Read them carefully.
Step 5: Click Yes to acknowledge that you have read the instructions and will comply to them.
Step 6: The application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill your details in the fields provided.
Step 7: Click Continue.
Step 8: Pay the registration fees.
Step 9: Select the centre that you prefer.
Step 10: Upload your photo and signature.
Step 11: Agree to the declaration and complete the registration process.
Click here to read the official advertisement.