UPSC CMS Results 2018 have been declared! The Union Public Service Commission had released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for various posts. The application deadline for the same was on May 25, 2018 and the exam was successfully conducted.
How To Check The UPSC CMS Results 2018
In order to check the UPSC CMS Results 2018, follow the steps given here:
Step 2: Click on the link to check for UPSC CMS results.
Step 3: The PDF file containing instructions and results will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Go through the file and check for your number. Save it to your computer and take a printout of it for future reference.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Name Of The Posts: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways, Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council, General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- Organisation: Union Public Service Commission
- Educational Qualification: MBBS
- Maximum Age Limit: 31 years
- Skills Required: Clinical judgement
- Salary Scale: Industry standards
- Application Fees: INR 200
- Job Location: India
- Industry: Civil services
- Experience: Not required
- Application Start Date: May 2, 2018
- Application End Date: May 25, 2018
Click here to read the official advertisement.