CBSE board exam or in that matter any exam is not just studying day and night. It should be looked upon as a game where a strategy is required to crack it. One who cracks the plan and works on it sincerely is the winner.
Here we are talking about CBSE 12th board exam, which is the most important year in any student's life. This year paves the way for all students, not only in terms of stream selection, but also it helps them analyse about where their potential lies, how to take their skills to the next level. It also helps them to cope up with the stress.
All the above reasons stated, are justified when we say CBSE 12th exam is the turning point for many people.
Now is the time when everyone feels OMG!!! exams are near, if you are the one who feels the same, then here we have listed 5 tips on how to crack CBSE 12 exam . These tips will help you to make out maximum from the last minute preparation which are easy to follow. Along with the tips you will also find many materials which will help you for preparation as well as revision.
- Chalk out your strategy
- Planning is the most important part and must be done properly. Know your strength and weakness, this will help you to plan the your priorities
- Go through the exam pattern
- Exam pattern will help you to decide which part of the subject needs your most attention. It will also help you to concentrate on how to achieve maximum marks
- Evaluate yourself
- You need to know where do you stand, as it helps you to be confident. This can be achieved by solving sample papers for all the subjects.
- Work again on the important topics for all subject
- After solving sample paper you will be in a position to judge which part of the subect needs your attention. Go through all your study materials and read it
- Practice, practice and practice
- After all the analysis and study you did, now is the time to practice, which you can do by solving all the old question papers of respective subject.
Most importantly never forget to take regular breaks in your routine. Dont stress yourself, as it will take off all the hardwork you did for your exams. You can score well only if you are well, and for that
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS!!!!!