Odisha Public Service Commission has released an official employment notification, calling out for candidates to apply for the posts of lecturers. The vacancy has opened in 12 different categories. Aspirants can start applying for the posts online from 14 November 2017.
Name of the post:
Number of Posts:
Candidates must have done Graduation in Ayurveda from any recognized University.
Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- per month
- Written test
- Face to face interview
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- as application fees. ST/SC/PWD candidates are exempted fees.
How to apply for OPSC recruitment?
In order to apply for the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website opsconline.gov.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Open the application form
- Enter the requisite details
- Pay the application fees
- Upload the necessary documents
- Click to submit
- Save the receipt to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
The last date to apply for the OPSC lecturer recruitment is 15th December 2017.