The government of Odisha, in a bid to encourage hardworking students of the state is offering a scholarship titled 'E-Medhabruti.' According to the official website, in order to encourage and motivate brilliant students of Odisha pursuing higher studies in the field of General, Technical and Professional education, the Government of Odisha is awarding different scholarship every year through Higher Education Department on merit-cum-means basis.
- Junior merit: INR 10,000
- Senior merit: INR 3,000
- PG merit: INR 1,500
- Technical/Professional: INR 10,000
How to apply for the Government of Odisha scholarship?
In order to apply for the Government of Odisha scholarship, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website
- Select your section and click 'Next'.
- Enter all the necessary details such as Name of the Examination, Name of the Board, Year of Passing, Type, Marks Secured and Maximum Marks in the application form
- Upload all the supporting documents
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
- A confirmation screen is displayed, giving the message that Application for Scholarship is submitted successfully generating the reference number. To generate the printout of the application for official as well as for the applicant, click the Print Office Copy & Applicant Copy button
- As per the given instruction, the Office copy of the application along with other relevant documents are to be submitted at any of the SAMS Resource Center as enlisted in the DHE Orissa website duly signed in by the applicant and countersigned by Head of the Institution.
The last date to apply is October 17, 2017.