RITES Ltd has released a recruitment notification for Joint General Manager (JGM), Deputy General Manager (DGM) and Engineer posts. The recruitment is for contract basis of one year.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply on the official website and send the hard copy to the address mentioned below. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
There are a total of 23 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified.
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2017
- The application process commences from October 24, 2017.
- The application process begins from November 14, 2017.
- The last date to submit the hard copy of the application form is November 22, 2017.
Vacancies for RITES Recruitment 2017
- Joint General Manager (Civil) : 03 Vacancies
- Deputy General Manager (Civil) : 05 Vacancies
- Engineer (Civil) : 15 Vacancies
Pay Scale for RITES Recruitment 2017
- Joint General Manager (Civil) : Rs. 36,600 to 62,000
- Deputy General Manager (Civil): Rs. 29,100 to 54,500/-
- Engineer (Civil): Rs. 16,400 to 40,500
Eligibility for RITES Recruitment 2017
The candidates must have completed their graduation with first class in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.
Check the official notification for further information.
- The maximum age limit is 54 years as on October 01, 2017.
- The candidates must check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for RITES Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure will be based on a written test and interview round.
How to Apply for RITES recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of RITES - ritesltd.com
- Click on the 'Career' tab. And then 'Vacancy'.
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Click on the application link and apply online
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy and take a print out.
- Send your application form along with other documents to the following address - Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana.