An official employment notification has been released by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for Officers post in Marketing Management for Recruitment as Officers.
IOCL will use UGC NET scores from Management Post Graduates for this recruitment purpose.
UGC-NET score of January, 2017 or any previous examination will not be accepted for recruitment in IndianOil for these positions.
Deadline to submit IOCL recruitment application form
The application forms for this IOCL recruitment can be submitted till November 19,2017.
What after shortlisting?
The shortlisting for further selection process comprises the following
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
It will be based on University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination, being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC) scheduled on November 5, 2017.
If the candidate is called for GD/GT and PI, his/her identity shall be verified with UGC-NET Admission Card and UGC-NET official scorecard.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment for Officers in Marketing Management?
In order to apply for IOCL Recruitment for Officers in Marketing Management, follow the steps given here:
- Download the UGC NET admit card
- Log on to the IOCL official website
- Go to the application link
- Fill in the required details including the UGC NET Registration No.
- After completion, submit the online application, if the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
- Take a print out of the completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep the same safely for future reference.
The eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age and the application procedure etc., for Recruitment as Officers in Marketing Management in IndianOil can be accessed from the official website of IOCL.