Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an employment notification for filling up Engineers/ Officers/ Assistant Officer (Quality Control) through GATE-2018. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online before February 11, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IOCL Recruitment:
For Engineering Disciplines For Selection As Officers/ Engineers/ GAEs:
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/Oil/ Paint Technology/Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/Environmental/Transportation engineering etc.)
- Computer Science & Information Technology ( including Computer Sc & Engineering, Information Technology Engineering but excluding Information & Communications Technology etc).
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering/Power Engineering etc.)
- Electronics & Communications Engineering (including Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Avionics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation engineering etc. )
- Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
- Metallurgical Engineering (Including Mineral/ Material Sciences)
Eligibility Criteria For Assistant Officer (Quality Control) In Marketing Division:
- Candidates having M.Sc in Chemistry will be considered for recruitment as Assistant Officer (Quality Control) in Marketing Division.
- M.Sc in Chemistry will mean M.Sc or equivalent degree either in Inorganic/ Organic/ Analytical/ Physical/Applied Chemistry.
- Candidates from other branches of Chemistry viz Bio-Chemistry/ Geo-Chemistry etc. will not be considered as eligible.
Age Limit For IOCL Recruitment:
- Age limit for the post of Engineers/ Officers is maximum 26 years as on 30 June 2018.
- Age limit for the post of Assistant Officer is maximum 30 years as on 30 June 2018.
Pay Scale For IOCL Recruitment:
- The selected candidates will receive Rs.24,900 per month for the post of Engineers/ Officers.
- For the post of Assistant Officer, the selected candidates will get Rs.20,600/- per month.
Application Fee For IOCL Recruitment:
- Candidates need not pay any application fee to IndianOil separately.
Selection Process For IOCL Recruitment:
- Candidates are selected based on their GATE- 2018 Score in the concerned disciplines.
How To Apply For IOCL Recruitment?
Online registration for GATE-2018 examination:
- Go to the official website of GATE.
- Apply for the GATE examination online.
- After downloading the GATE-2018 admit card and receipt of GATE-2018 registration number, the candidates may apply in IOCL online.
- Candidates should click on the "ONLINE" application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the "ONLINE" application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2018 registration number.
- Submit the form.
- It will generate a unique application ID after submitting the form.
- Take a print-out of the ID, Paste recent Photograph, Signature and keep it safe for future use.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with GATE-2018 application form and admit card.
- If the candidate is called for GD/GT and interview, his/ her identity would be verified with GATE-2018 admit card and GATE-2018 official scorecard.
- After downloading the GATE-2018 admit card and receipt of GATE-2018 registration number, the candidates may apply to IndianOil Online. The relevant link will be made available from 5 January 2018 on the IndianOil official website.
IOCL 2018- Important Dates:
|GATE-2018 Online Examination||February 3, 2018, and February 5, 2018|
February 10, 2018, and February 11, 2018
|Last date of receiving online application by IndianOil||February 11, 2018|
For more information about the job notification, click here.