Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Madhya Pradesh has released a recruitment notification inviting applications for Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Assistant Posts. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in the posts can apply on the official website.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it and make sure that they are eligible for the position. There are 2140 vacancies available for recruitment process.The job location is notified as Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Important dates for ICDS MP Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on November 16, 2017.
- The last date to submit the applications is November 30, 2017.
Vacancies for ICDS MP Recruitment 2017
- Anganwadi Worker : 854 Vacancies
- Anganwadi Assistant : 1286 Vacancies
Pay Scale for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Anganwadi Worker: Rs. 5000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 300
- Anganwadi Assistant 1: Rs. 1800 to 3300 with Grade Pay of Rs. 300
Eligibility for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
The applicants should have finished their matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
The applicants should have finished their middle-class standard exam or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Check the official notification for more information related to educational qualifications
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 44 years.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for ICDS MP Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written exam and an interview process.
How to Apply for ICDS MP Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - mpwcdmis.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Go to the application link and download the form
- Fill in the important details.
- Attach a recent a passport size photograph.
- Send the application form to -The Chairman, District Program Office, Vijayraje Vatsalya, 28 A, Arera Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.