India Post has released a recruitment notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts in Jharkhand and Telangana Postal Circles. There are a total of 1363 vacancies available for recruitment.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply.
Important dates for India Post Recruitment 2017
The application process began on November 20, 2017
The last date to submit the application is December 19, 2017.
Vacancies for India Post Recruitment 2017
- Jharkhand : 1236 Vacancies
- Telangana : 127 Vacancies
Eligibility for India Post Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have finished their class 10 from a recognized inst.
- They must have basic knowledge in Computer applications.
- Candidates need to check the official notification for more information about educational qualification
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
- The candidates must check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for India Post Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on the merit list.
Application Fees for India Post Recruitment 2017
The candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 100.
Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH and female candidates do not have to pay the fees.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website- www.indiapost.gov.in
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Register your candidature and start your registration.
- Apply online and select your appropriate postal circles
- Fill in the important details.
- Upload a scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download and take a print out of the form for future use.