The revised first selection list for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in government/corporation and private unaided colleges has been released by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra.
Although the list was supposed to be published on July 25, it was delayed and is published now only. DMER then published the selection list for only government/corporation colleges and MGIMS, Wardha on July 28 following a request by the Association of Maharashtra Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC) to not release list for private colleges.
Revised list of candidates
The revised list is for all the Health Sciences Courses in Government/Corporation Colleges and Private Unaided Institutions permitted by Government of India, Government of Maharashtra, Respective Central Council and Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
Candidates who had been allotted an institute in the July 28 list and their allotment status remains unchanged will remain in the same institute. Their status retention form stands cancelled. For candidates whose allotted institute has been changed in the revised list can cancel their admission and take admission in the newly allotted institute.
How to check the DMER selection list?
In order to check the DMER selection list, candidates must follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website http://www.dmer.org/new/index.htm
- Click on the link "NEET UG 2017 Revised first round selection list for Health Sciences courses in Government/Corporation a nd Private Colleges Dated 01/08/2017" on the homepage under notifications
- The revised list will appear in a new page as a PDF
- Check for your name
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
- The last date to join the allotted institute is August 5
- The last date to fill status retention form is August 7
All such candidates with star (*) mark before their name should report to the college mentioned before their names and submit the photocopy of domicile certificate within 03 days i.e. till 03/08/2017.