The admissions process has started in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Applications have been invited from interested, eligible candidates to apply for MBA and various other management programmes from IGNOU.
The courses offered at IGNOU that are open for admissions now are:
- Master of Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice
Any graduate (Including chartered accountancy/cost accountancy/company secretary ship) with 50 per cent marks for general category/45 per cent for reserved category as per government of India rules. Clearance of OPENMAT is conducted by IGNOU.
Admission to the Management Programme (MBA and specialisation PG Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, MM and FMP) will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per above schedule.
How to apply for IGNOU admissions?
Interested, eligible candidates are required to fill in the form for OPENMAT and the same should be sent to 'The Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068', by registered post/speed post
The last date to apply for IGNOU admissions is August 11.