The CBSE Class 12 Economics exam is slated on Mar 26, 2018. The Economics paper in CBSE, is one of the social sciences, which plays a key role in career advancement of the students who wish to pursue their career in related streams.
The students are left with less than two weeks for the examination and at this stage they are suggested to avoid few mistakes. The mistakes mentioned below will help students to understand where they are losing marks in the board exam. These errors are nothing to do with your subject knowledge and one can avoid them easily. Prior to exploring the mistakes, let's take a look at the syllabus.
|Part A: Introductory Microeconomics|
|Consumer's Equilibrium and Demand||13|
|Producer Behaviour and Supply||13|
|Forms of Market and Price Determination under perfect competition with simple applications||10|
|Part B: Introductory Macroeconomics|
|National Income and Related Aggregates||10|
|Money and Banking||6|
|Determination of Income and Employment||10|
|Government Budget and the Economy||6|
|Balance of Payments||6|
|Part C: Project Work||20|
6 Mistakes To Avoid In Economics
- Due to panic, students forget to mention the key data in the Money and Banking. Never give space to stress and/or panic.
- The presentation of the diagrams is very important especially in the Economics paper. If you miss this, you lose marks without mercy.
- For the numerical based questions in the Economics paper, students copy the data wrongly from the question paper. If you want to avoid mistakes, students are suggested to carry the additions vertically rather than horizontally.
- Spending too much time on the questions should be avoided. The poor time management will cost you time and you might miss attempting the complete question paper.
- The Economics paper contains many logics and principles. Students are advised to highlight the important words and phrases while writing the answers. This will make the board examiner happy.
- While starting the long answers in Economics, always start on a fresh page.
The CBSE Class 12 Economics paper improves the analytical skills of the students while reading the economic realities. Never give up during the last stage. Wish you good luck!