Karnataka II PUC mathematics exam is scheduled on Mar 12, 2018. Mathematics being a subject that needs focus and practise, it is good for the students to focus on important sums and optimally make use of their revision time. Also, being aware of the different aspects of the exam pattern can aid you in planning and efficiently allocating revision time.
In this regard, CareerIndia presents category-wise marks allocation/weightage scheme and exam pattern for the mathematics board exam in Karnataka. Take a look at them and plan accordingly. All the best!
Karnataka II PUC Mathematics Exam Details
- Date: Mar 12, 2018
- Time: 10.30 am
- Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Total marks: 100
- Number of questions: 50
Karnataka II PUC Mathematics Syllabus
1. Relations and Functions
4. Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry
Karnataka II PUC Mathematics Exam Paper Pattern
I. Ten 1 mark questions carrying 10 marks in total.
II. Ten 2 marks questions carrying 20 marks in total.
III. Ten 3 marks questions carrying 30 marks in total.
IV. Six 5 marks questions carrying 30 marks in total.
V. One 10 marks question.
Karnataka II PUC Mathematics Exam Marking Scheme Based On The Typology Of Content
- Knowledge comprising - 60 marks
- Understanding - 45 marks
- Application - 30 marks
- Skill - 15 marks
Karnataka II PUC Mathematics Exam Weightage Based On The Typology Of Content
- Knowledge comprising - 40%
- Understanding - 30%
- Application - 20%
- Skill - 10%
Karnataka II PUC Mathematics Exam Marking Scheme Based On The Difficulty Level
- Easy - 53 marks
- Average - 82 marks
- Difficult - 15 marks
Karnataka II PUC Mathematics Exam Weigthage Based On The Difficulty Level
Easy - 35%
Average - 55%
Difficult - 10%
Marks Allocation Based On Syllabus
1. Relations and Functions - 11 marks
2. Inverse Trignonometric Functions - 8 marks
3. Matrices - 9 marks
4. Determinants - 12 marks
5. Continuity and Differentiability - 20 marks
6. Application of Derivatives - 10 marks
7. Integrals - 22 marks
8. Application of Integrals - 8 marks
9. Differential Equations - 10 marks
10. Vector Algebra - 11 marks
11. Three Dimensional Geometry - 11 marks
12. Linear Programming - 7 marks
13. Probability - 11 marks
Number Of Choices In Questions Marks-wise
- 1 mark questions - All questions mandatory to attend
- 2 marks questions - Answer any 10 out of 14
- 3 marks questions - Answer any 10 out of 14
- 5 marks questions - Answer any 6 out of 10
- 10 mark questions - Answer any 1 out of 2