CBSE class 12 board exams are fast approaching and the time is right to look into the best practices to score. Did you know that scoring in Maths can be as easy and fun as it is to say it? No kidding, read on to know how! First, let us take a look at the portion you have before we begin to set an action plan.
CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus
- Relations & Functions
- Vector and 3 D Geometry
- Linear Programming
Also Read: Top 10 Colleges In India For Maths In 2018
Relations and Functions
- Thoroughly understand the meaning of the keywords reflective, symmetric and transitive.
- Memorise the formulae well.
- Apply the formula and logically reason out the problem.
- Identify the key concepts in algebra such as scalar, vector, etc.
- Learn all the formulae
- Each sum could be different from the other. So focus on logical reasoning and try out the sums. In case you get stuck up somewhere, you could refer to the solved answer papers on the internet and solve your problems similarly.
This concept could be tricky as it is a new term that was introduced to you just in class 11.
- First understand the meaning of calculus. Most of them know only the formula but not the meaning. Calculus can be defined as the minute difference in numbers such as decimals.
- Mark the topics in the chapter to cover such as differential calculus and integral calculus.
- You might be amazed at the similarity and difference in the logic of the two different calculus. If you are not, look again and be amazed for the feeling the wonder in Math will give you the motivation you require to prepare for it.
Vector and 3 D Geometry
Learn the meaning of vector and geometry. Vector is a line that has magnitude and direction. Geometry helps you to study various angles.
This can relate to various other concepts such as space and distance. Feel the awe and know the usage of these concepts in real life situations such as in buildings and construction. Does that make you aspire to become an architect? Now, put on your thinking hats and get curious to dig more into the concepts.
- Learn all the formulae
- Look at solved sums
- Get ready to solve new sums
Know what the term linear programming means. It is a mathematical term used to find the minimum and maximum value of a function.
- Look at some real time examples where linear programming is used.
- Memorise the formulae
- Practise similar sums
Also Read: How to Prepare for CBSE Biology Exam?
Another interesting and relatable concept in Maths is probability. It helps you in real life during decision making. Everyday, a human's brain works on probability. Now, aren't you excited how to determine the probability methodologically?
- Look at the solved answers
- Create new sums and try to solve it by yourself
- Shoot questions of probability to others in real life such as asking the vendor about the probability of sale of apples over oranges, etc. Get enthused about the whole concept.
- Keep practicing sums
General Preparation Tips For CBSE Maths Class 12 Board Exam
- Get a liking towards numbers
- Relate all concepts to real life
- Solve previous years question papers
- Keep formulae at finger tips
- Enjoy the whole process of studying