As exams are around the corner and everyone who is aspiring to crack Engineering, Medical & Law go through this phase once in a life.
With few days left for board exam & entrance exam, many of you may be left with the question 'How do I get more done in less time? If this question has struck your head, then you are on the right track. However, what you do after this is what will determine your success with your attempt at being really productive.
The simple and the most effective way is to just focus on one thing. Every year lakhs of candidates appear for the board exams and entrance exams for securing admission in various colleges.With just a few more days left, here is what students can do to confidently face the exams.
Understand the syllabus:
- Before beginning your preparation for the exam, it is most important the syllabus. Understanding the complete syllabus help you get a hold of the topics you will have to prepare for the examinations.
Plan your time:
- As you already have an idea about your syllabus, plan a study routine. Plan a strategy in advance, allotting enough time for every topic. This will help you study each and every topic systematically.
Analyse your strengths and weakness:
- It is important to know where you stand in order to prepare well for your examination. Hence, you will have to analyze your strengths and weaknesses. Knowing your weak topic will let you focus more on the weaker areas so that you can become good on those topics too. Do not leave your weak topics to the end, as you might not find enough time to practice.
Practice by Solving question papers:
- Mock test and old questions papers are available. Solve these question papers with the designated time. This will enhance your time management skills and accuracy. Also, lets you gauge your level of preparations. It enables you to identify your weak areas so that you would know where to channel your energy.
Take short breaks:
- Take short intervals but do not engage in any distractions. Take a walk, meditate, drink water or have a small snack. And do not demotivate yourself.
Get adequate sleep:
- Set a time to sleep and create a routine. You can't study the next day if you are worn out from yesterday's preparation. And good sleep is very important for your brain to function adequately.
Never fear exams and most importantly, do not worry about your results. Give your best shots and move over.