The Mathematics paper in the CBSE Class 12 is not only the scoring one but also the subject that travels with you in the competitive exams. This mega paper is scheduled on Mar 21, 2018. The CBSE Class 12 Mathematics paper is not so easy to crack, however, with a little extra effort and guidance, nothing can stop you to earn the full score. Prior to our discussion, let's start with the chapter-wise marks distribution.
|I||Relations and Functions||10|
|IV||Vectors and Three - Dimensional Geometry||17|
Here is the list of points, students should remember in order to earn the perfect score.
Points To Remember In The Exam Hall
- In the sums of Matrix Elementary Operation, never change the columns and rows together in the same sum. For column transformation, change only column. The same applies for the rowtoo.
- In order to earn full marks, students should also use the properties for the Determinant sums.
Writing the constant of integration is required for the sums related to Indefinite Integral.
- The shading of the feasible region is very important for the questions related to the Linear Programming. If students find that the region is unbounded, draw the kink line.
- Never forget that the vector sign is very important for the questions based on Vector Algebra and 3D-Geometry.
- Writing the correct answer to the one mark questions is required. Marks are usually not awarded though your steps are correct.
- Mention the property you have used for solving the questions related to Calculus and Algebra.
Stick to the time always, because this is the key to complete the exam in the given time.
- The graphs of Linear Programming should be neatly drawn.
- There is no clear strategy for the solving skills. Solving the previous year question papers will help you in this area.
- Presentation skills are required for the problems related to probability. Hone them.
Students are advised to prepare the flash cards for revising the formulas daily.
A Final Advise
The time management is the key for every examination and there is no exception for this Class 12 Mathematics paper. Students should prepare their own strategy for better result in the exam, however, try to devote at least last 10-15 minutes for the rectification.
Try to avoid the messy things such as striking while writing the answers. Always start your answers on the fresh page and never forget to number it. Attempting the full question paper is required. If you find that you're not pretty confident of the answer, attempt till the known steps which may help you in another way.
Remember one thing - a good score in the Class 12 Mathematics paper will help you to land safe in many areas of the later career. The perfect score in this paper also boosts the confidence for the later entrance examinations. So never give up at this stage. Wish you good luck!