CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Exam is scheduled on Mar 23, 2018. The theory part is timed for three hours. The question paper is for 70 marks. The allocation of marks is also pre-defined from each chapter as given below:
|UNIT NO.||UNIT NAME||MARKS|
|1||Object Oriented Programming With Python||24|
|2||Advanced Programming With Python||20|
|3||Database Management System And SQL||8|
How To Revise For CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Exam
In order to revise for CBSE Class 12 Computer Science exam, follow these simple and doable study hacks:
Get Thorough Grip Of Important Topics
Go through the important concepts in each chapter such as
- Concept of OOPS
- Incorporation of OOPS through python
- Definition such as database concepts
- SQL format
- Logic gates
- Evolution of networking and network topologies
Get Your Basics Right
Programming is all about strong basics, logical reasoning and step by step approach. So, first understand the core concept well so that you can build on it even if you had notbyhearted the entire code. Even if you write a long program, you might not be given marks if there is a mistake in it as silly as a syntax error. So take care of getting the basics right.
Take A Keen Interest In Technology
Computer Science is all about making the best use of information for and by technology. So know the evolution, types of network and the futuristic technologies. Read it once like reading a newspaper or a book. Once you find yourself fascinated, you could start studying and revising the theory.
Understand The Practical Utilities
Diagrams not only help break content from monotonous texts but also represent real-time utility of the concepts. Boolean algebra can be the most interesting chapter once you understand what it is all about. There are just a few logic gates that you must know on your finger tips to combine it with one another and form other varieties of gates. Once you are strong in logic gates, truth table too would feel easy. Apply the same for other diagrams and learn with interest.
Mark Answers According To Marks
Even though the entire syllabus has to be covered for being able to answer any question, you might have to work on the presentation of the answers to score well. Divide the text into short answers and long answers and remember to mention the important points in both of them. Work on writing crisp answers and elaborate descriptions according to the marks.
Practise Previous Year Question Papers
Practising previous years question papers is the best way to revise and test your knowledge before exam. If there are questions that you are unable to answer, it is still fine because you now do. So stay calm and keep practising the old question papers to ace in the exam. CareerIndia has them for you. Check these out:
You may check the list of question papers here.
General Preparation Tips
- It is summer, so stay hydrated. Don't forego, water food or sleep while preparing for the exams. Keep a water bottle nearby and take sips whenever you feel thirsty. Eat on time and adequately. Take fruits, nuts and juices for snacks so that it refreshes you and keeps you energetic.
- Do not change your sleep or study pattern because it worked for someone else. If you are good at studying at night, stick to it and do not try early sleep and waking in the last minute lest you end up unsuccessful.
- Keep all the stationary ready. Have extra pens with full refills so that there is no hindrance while writing the exam.
- Stay positive as it will give you a good presence of mind to think and answer even the questions that you had not studied earlier.