University of Pennsylvania will be offering an online course on Introduction to Marketing. The course helps the student to learn the fundamentals of marketing by getting to the root of customer decision-making.
After completing this course, you can apply these skills to a real-world business challenge as part of the Wharton Business Foundations Specialization.
About the course
The course covers three core topics in customer loyalty: branding, customer centricity, and practical, go-to-market strategies
Student will learn key principles in
- Branding: brand equity is one of the key elements of keeping customers in a dynamic world in which new start-ups are emerging constantly
- Customer centricity: not synonymous with customer service, customer centricity starts with customer focus and need-gathering
- Go-to-market strategies: understand the drivers that influence customers and see how these are implemented prior to making an investment
- Module one: Branding
Core concepts include brand communications and repositioning, marketing strategy, brand positioning, and customer decision-making.
Core concepts include establishing competitive advantage through customer centricity, the vocabulary of customer centricity and customer relationship management (CRM).
Core concepts include omni-channel strategy and online-offline interaction, social targeting, social advertising and persuasion.
- Students from any background can apply. A basic knowledge of marketing concepts may be helpful
- Course length: 4 weeks of study
- Course begins on: April 6
For more information and to register click here