Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has announced the recruitment notification and invited applications from the candidates who want to apply for Inspector, Sub-Inspector, and Head Constable Posts.
There are 335 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 09, 2017.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as all over India.
Sashastra Seema Bal or SSB is one of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It is presently under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. As of 2017, it has 76,337 active personnel in 67 battalions. Before the year2001, the force was known as the Special Service Bureau (SSB).
Vacancies for SSB Recruitment 2017
- Inspector General (works) : 01 Vacancy
- Deputy inspector General (Works) : 03 Vacancies
- Deputy inspector General (communications) : 02 Vacancies
- Deputy commandant (Engineer) : 08 Vacancies
- Inspector (vety) : 02 Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (vety) : 07 Vacancies
- Subedar Major (Sister- in charge) : 03 Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Radiographer) : 01 Vacancy
- Inspector (Min) : 09 Vacancies
- Inspector (Junior Hindi Translator) : 03 Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Min) : 84 Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Motor Transport) : 35 Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Mech.) : 76 Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Armr) : 76 Vacancies
- Head constable (Telecommunication) : 25 Vacancies
Selection Process for SSB Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written test and a personal interview.
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.ssb.nic.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for the post
- Download the application form
- Fill in the details in the space provided
- Attach the necessary documents which are mentioned in the notification.
- Send the application form to the following address - The Assistant Director (Pers-V), Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal, East Block-V, R. K. Puram, New Delhi- 110 066.