Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has announced the notification for 1717 Posts of Police Sub Inspector on their official website. Interested candidates may apply before November 30, 2017.
BPSSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Police Sub Inspector
- Number of Posts: 1717 Posts
- Location: Bihar
- Deadline: November 30, 2017
- The candidates should be Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
(As on January 1, 2017)
- The candidate's age should be between 20-37 years.
- Age Relaxation for OBC/ Women (Gen & OBC) is 3 years and SC/ST is 5 years.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay (per month)
How to apply for BPSSC recruitment?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission.
- UR/BC/EBC- Rs.700/-
- SC/ST - Rs.400/-
The application fee can be paid through online mode by using a credit card or debit card or net banking.
Mode of Selection for BPSSC recruitment:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary and Main Examination.