Spices Board of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Spices Extension Trainee Vacancies. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on October 28, 2017.
Spices Board Of India Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Spices Extension Trainee
- Job Location: Aizawl, MizoramSpices Extension Trainee
- Candidates should hold a B.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture) or B.Sc. (Botany)/Zoology /Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Forestry) with working knowledge in computer.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.17000/- Per Month.
As on 01st October 2017
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Selection will be made on the basis of written test & personal Interview.
How to apply for Spices Board Jobs 2017?
- Interested & Eligible candidates can appear for the walk in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 28 October 2017.
Spices Board Divisional Office, (Ministry OF Commerce & Industry), DR F. Lalhmingsanga Building House No. T-61, 3rd Floor, Veghlui, Aizwal, Mizoram, PIN: 796001.
Important Dates to remember:
- Walk-in Date: 28 October 2017 10;00 A.M
For more details about the job notification, click here.