An official employment notification has been released by Sikkim Public Service Commission (Sikkim PSC), Gangtok calling out for candidates to fill up the post of Assistant Professor in Mathematics department on 32 vacant seats.
- Name of the post:- Assistant Professor
- Last date:- 11th November 2017
- No. of Posts:- 32 Posts
- Location:- Gangtok
Candidates must have done Post Graduation with at least 55% marks in relevant subject from a recognized university.
Rs. 15600-39100/- per month
Written test followed by interview
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/- through demand draft drawn in favour of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Application form can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in Complete application form should reach the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on or before 11/11/2017 on any working day between 10:30 am. to 03:30 pm along with original Bank Receipt of State bank of Sikkim.
Attested copies of -
- Class X and XII Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Graduate & Masters Degree Mark Sheet/ Degree Certificate awarded by the recognized Institute or equivalent
- Certificate of NE(SLET)/NET/SET or Ph.D. (alongwith course certificate)
- Valid Local Employment Card issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim, (for local candidates)
- Valid Certificate of Identification/Sikkim Subject Certificate (for local candidates)
- Valid category certificate for BL/ST/OBC-CL/OBC-SL/SC/PT issued by the competent authority Valid Unmarried Certificate in case of female candidates or in case of married female candidates Husband's C.O.I. (for local candidates).
How to apply for Sikkim PSC?
Interested and eligible job applicants should send application form along with attested copies of relevant documents to the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on or before 11th November 2017.