The Directorate of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh has released a recruitment notification for candidates who want to apply for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (Non-Gazetted).
A total of 1191 vacancies are available for recruitment. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible for the position before they apply. Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified.
The candidates will be paid a monthly amount of Rs.14,500, which will be a fixed contractual amount.
Important Dates for PGT Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on September 11, 2017.
- The last date to submit the applications is September 18, 2017.
- The last date to submit the applications for candidates from the Tribal areas of Himachal Pradesh is September 20, 2017.
- The dates for the main examination will be informed to the candidates through SMS.
Eligibility for PGT Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must make sure that they have B.E. or a B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology, or any relevant stream.
- The candidate must also have a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Technology/Applications or an M.Sc in Computer Science/IT or an MCA from a recognized institution.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates who are applying for the PGT teachers recruitment is 45 years of age.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The candidates are also expected to know the customs, language and manners of the state of Himachal Pradesh. The candidates must also keep in mind the conditions prevailing in the state and thus must suitable for such an appointment.
The Selection Process for PGT Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will follow a written examination, based on which the candidates will be chosen for the positions.
How to Apply for PGT Teachers Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - educationhp.org
- Find the recruitment notification and read through it carefully
- Find the application form and download it.
- Fill in your details.
- The candidates will have to send the application form along with the necessary documents to the following address- Director of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla- 1.
- There is no application fee for the recruitment.