Now, it is the time to check the KCET 2017 Exam Analysis to analyze the difficulty level and good attempts on the second day of physics and chemistry paper.
KCET 2017- Mixed reactions regarding physics and chemistry paper.
How did the KCET physics and chemistry paper go?
- "The CET exam was not easy or difficult, on the whole, Physics paper- the difficulty level of questions in this section was on higher lines. There were few question types which were new and a bit confusing for the test takers" says a student Shwetha from Christ College.
- Another student Ramya from East Point College says "Overall difficulty level of the chemistry section could be described as moderate to slightly difficult".
- It was a moderate KCET says the test takers on the day 2 of KCET 2017.
About the KCET exam pattern:
- Being the second day of KCET the physics and chemistry papers were conducted. Each paper will be conducted for 60 marks each with 80 minutes duration.
- Each question paper will be off (Objective) multiple choice type. The question paper in each subject will be in 16 different versions and each question will have 4 different options. Each question will carry 1 mark. The candidate is expected to attempt all the questions, in order to obtain maximum marks. In other words, there is no choice among questions.
Also read: KCET Mathematics And Biology Paper Analysis