Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has invited the applications for the positions of Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager and General Manager Posts. There are a total of 29 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The last date to apply for the post is October 20, 2017.
The submission for the application process must be sent online.
The job location for the recruitment process will be all over India. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for IRDAI Recruitment 2017
- The application process starts on September 27, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of online application is October 20, 2017.
Vacancies for IRDAI Recruitment 2017
- Manager in Grade B : 12 Vacancies
- Assistant General Manager in Grade C : 10 Vacancies
- Deputy General Manager in Grade D : 05 Vacancies
- General Manager in Grade E : 02 Vacancies
Eligibility for IRDAI Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a graduate degree or a B. Tech in (IT/CS) from a recognized institute.
- The candidates can also have ACA/ACS/CMA/CFA/AICWA with relevant experince.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualifications for the recruitment process.
- Manager: Maximum 45 Years.
- Assistant General Manager: Maximum 50 Years.
- General Manager: Maximum 55 Years.
- Deputy General Manager: Maximum 55 Years.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for information related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for IRDAI Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on written exam and interviews.
How to Apply for IRDAI Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of IRDAI - irdai.gov.in
- Click on 'What's New'.
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online and fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and your signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Download a copy and take a print out for future reference.
Also Read: SCCL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!