Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Management Trainee, Assistant Forman Trainee and various posts. There are a total of 750 vacancies available.
The applications submitted after the last date or incomplete application will be rejected. The candidates have to make sure that they meet the required qualification to be eligible to be selected for the vacancy. The job location for vacancies is notified as in the state of Telangana.
Important date for SCCL Recruitment 2017
The application process began on September 25, 2017.
The last date to submit the applications is October 10, 2017 by 5 PM.
Vacancies for SCCL Recruitment 2017
- Management Trainee (Mining) : 37 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (E&M) : 68 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Hydro Geologist) : 01 Vacancy
- Management Trainee(Geophysicist) : 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Foreman Trainee (Mechanical) : 69 Vacancies
- Assistant Foreman Trainee (ELECTRICAL) : 24 Vacancies
- Fitter Trainee, CAT.1 : 288 Vacancies
- Electrician Trainee, CAT.I :143 Vacancies
- Turner / Mechanist Trainee, CAT.I : 51 Vacancies
- Sub-Overseer Trainee (CIVIL) : 35 Vacancies
- Melter : 01 Vacancy
- Moulder Trainee, CAT.I : 24 Vacancies
- Motor Mechanic Trainee, CAT.I : 08 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for SCCL Recruitment 2017
The candidates need to check the official notification for information related to educational qualifications as it is different for each position.
- The candidate must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years of age as on September 1, 2017.
- For information related to age relaxation, please check the official notification
Selection Process for SCCL Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for the SCCL recruitment will consist of a written test.
Application Fee for SCCL Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for the submission of online application for the recruitment is Rs. 500 for candidates who belong to General category.
- There is no application fee for candidates who belong to SC/ST categories.
- The fee can be paid through online mode - Debit Crad, Credit card and Net Banking, or through offline mode - e-challan
How to Apply SCCL Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website - scclmines.com.in
- Find the 'Career' tab and click on it and then go to Notification
- Find the notification.
- Go through the notification to see if you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online through the application link.
- Enter all your details and upload scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application.
- Download and take a print out for future reference
Also Read: APGCL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!