Assam power Generation Corporation Limited (APGCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for Assistant Manager and Junior Manager posts in APGCL, AEGCL and APDCL companies. There are a total of 274 vacancies available.
The applications submitted after the last date or incomplete application will be rejected. The candidates have to make sure that they meet the required qualification to be eligible to be selected for the vacancy. The job location for vacancies is notified as BijileeBhawan, Paltanbazar and Guwahati.
Important date for APGCL Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on September 9, 2017.
- The application process began on September 24, 2017.
- the last date to submit the applications is October 20, 2017.
Vacancies for APGCL Recruitment 2017
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) -APDCL,AEGCL,APGCL : 89 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical)- APDCL,AEGCL,APGCL : 21 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Civil)- APDCL,AEGCL,APGCL 18 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology)-APDCL,APGCL : 12 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Instrumentation)-APGCL : 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource)- APDCL,AEGCL,APGCL : 06 Vacancies
- Junior Manager (Electrical)- APDCL,AEGCL,APGCL : 84 Vacancies
- Junior Manager (Mechanical)- APDCL,AEGCL,APGCL : 19 Vacancies
- Junior Manager (Civil)-APGCL, AEGCL : 19 Vacancies
- Junior Manager (Instrumentation)-APGCL : 04 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for APGCL Recruitment 2017
- For the position of Assistant Manager the candidates must have completed Engineering in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution which is approved by AICTE.
- For the position of Junior Manager the candidates must have a diploma in a relevant subject from any institution which is recognized by the government.
- The candidate must be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 38 years of age as on September 1, 2017.
- For information related to age relaxation, please check the official notification
Selection Process for APGCL
The selection procedure for the APGCL recruitment will consist of a written test and a viva vice examination.
Application Fee for APGCL Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for the submission of online application for the recruitment is Rs. 500 for General, OBC and MOBC categories.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to SC/ST categories is Rs. 250.
The fee is to be paid through offline mode at the Head Post Office.
How to Apply APGCL Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website - aegcl.co.in
- Find the 'News and Events' tab and click on it
- Find the notification.
- Go through the notification to see if you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online through the application link.
- Enter all your details and upload scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application.
- Download and take a print out for future reference