The IBPS PO preliminary exam 2017 scores have been published by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Where to find the IBPS PO Exam 2017 scores?
The scores of IBPS PO 2017 prelims can be procured from the IBPS official website.
The institute had already declared the IBPS PO 2017 prelims results later last week on November 3, 2017.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017
IBPS PO admit card for the main exam will be released soon. Candidates can access the same using their roll number or registration number and password or date of birth.
IBPS PO Mains 2017 date
IBPS PO main exam which will be conducted on November 26, 2017.
- After the Main examination, qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview
- By April next year, the final and provisional allotment of probationary officers will be finished
How to check IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Exam Scores?
In order to check IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Exam Scores, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS): www.ibps.in
- Click on the scores link for IBPS PO/MT 2017 Preliminary Exam from top of the homepage.
- Click on the scores link from the next page
- A new window with a log in form will open. Enter your details such as ID and password
- Click to submit
- The scores will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
IBPS is one of the most competitive examinations in India with a selection ratio of 1 out of 1000. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, conducts the recruitment process for banks in India through common written tests.