Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for CWE PO/MT-VI for the post of 8822 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in Nationalized Banks and any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in October / November 2016.
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank Any other bank or financial institution.
Name of Post: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)
No. of Vacancy: 8822 Posts
Categories wise Vacancies :
- SC: 1338 Posts
- ST: 665 Posts
- OBC: 2319 Posts
- UR: 4500 Posts
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit : 20 to 30 years (As on 01.07.2016)
- Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
- Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Preliminary exam
- Main Examination and
- Personal Interview
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: July 26, 2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: August 13, 2016
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: July 26, 2016 to August 13, 2016
- Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination: October 2016
- Date of Online Examination Preliminary: October 16, 2016, October 22, 2016 & October 23, 2016
- Date of Online Examination (Main): November 20, 2016
For more details on eligibility criteria for IBPS PO click here.
How to apply:
Click here for detailed information of IBPS PO Application Procedure.
Candidates will be selected in 3 stages:
Click here for complete details on IBPS PO selection procedure.
Click for complete schedule of IBPS PO 2016 examination