The Directorate of Art & Culture, Goa has released a recruitment notification for various posts such as Theatre Art Teacher, Jr. Steno, Music Trainers, Accompanist, Store Clerk, Driver, Door Keeper, Book Binder, Librarian, Stage Assistant, etc. The notification was released for a total of 102 vacancies and 5 posts are reserved for the meritorious sportsperson, if available. The selection of the candidates will be based on written examination and skill test will be taken wherever applicable. Candidates should note at least 15 years of residence in Goa is required to apply for the post. Check the application process, age limit and other details below.
Directorate of Art & Culture Goa Recruitment 2019
- Theatre Art Teacher - 01 vacancies
- Jr. Stenographer - 03 vacancies
- Jr. Cultural Assistant - 04 vacancies
- Music Trainers - 16 vacancies
- Accompanists - 25 vacancies
- Store Clerk - 05 vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk - 15 vacancies
- Driver - 01 vacancies
- Multi-Tasking Staff/ Peon - 12 vacancies
- Stage Assistant - 05 vacancies
- Door Keeper - 05 vacancies
- Librarian Grade-I - 03 vacancies
- Book Binder - 04 vacancies
- Library Attendant - 03 vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||Theatre Art Teacher, Jr. Steno, Music Trainers, Accompanist, Store Clerk, Driver, Door Keeper, Book Binder, Librarian, Stage Assistant vacancies|
|Organisation||Directorate of Art & Culture, Goa|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from one to another|
|Application Start Date||August 6, 2019|
|Application End Date||August 30, 2019|
Important Instructions To Apply
- Candidates should not exceed 45 years and age relaxation is provided to Government servants/SC/ST/OBC/PwD/CFF.
- The application forms are available during the office working hours in the Office of Directorate of Art & Culture.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a written test.
- The age determination, qualification and experience shall be based on August 30, 2019.
- The last date to apply is August 30, 2019.