Federal Bank has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Officers and clerk posts. Candidates can apply through online mode before September 4, 2017.
Federal Bank Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officers (Scale I), Clerk
- Location: All India
- Deadline: September 4, 2017.
- For Officers (Scale I): The candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognized university. The candidate must possess 60% marks also in SSC examination.
- For Clerks: The candidates must possess Graduation with 60% marks from a recognized university.
- For Officers (Scale I): The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.23700-42020/-
- For Clerk post: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.11765-31540/-
Candidates age limit as on July 1, 2017
- Officers Scale I: Maximum 26 years
- Clerk: Maximum 24 years
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Federal Bank from August 23, 2017, onwards. The last date for application is September 4, 2017.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be made on the basis of online aptitude test, group discussion, and personal interview.
The fee can be paid through online mode.
For Officers (Scale I):
- UR/OBC- Rs.700/-
- SC/ST- Rs.350/-
- UR/OBC- Rs.500/-
- SC/ST- Rs.250/-
Important date to focus:
- Last date to apply online: September 4, 2017.
- Date of online test: 4th week of September 2017 (tentative)