Bank of Maharashtra has invited applications for recruitment of the Risk Management Officer post. There are a total of 7 vacancies available for this recruitment.
The interested candidates will have to submit their application and then send the hard copy of the same. The candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the position they are applying for. To do so, they must check the official notification on the website.
The last date for the submission of the online application is September 2, 2017 and the last date to submit the hard copy of the same is September 12, 2017.
Incomplete applications and applications that are received after the last date will be disqualified.
Pay scale for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
There are a total of 7 vacancies for the post of Risk Management officer, and the pay scale for the position is Rs. 42,020 - Rs. 51, 490 (scale III) and Rs. 50, 030 to Rs. 60,820 (Scale IV).
Vacancies for for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
There are 3 vacancies for Credit Risk Officer Scale- III or IV, 2 vacancies for Operational Risk Officer Scale- III or IV and 2 vacancies for Market Risk Officer Scale- III or IV.
Eligibility for for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a bachelors degree/MBA/CA from a recognized institution.
- The candidates should be at least of 30 years of age and maximum of 45 years of age.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rule.
The candidates will be selected based on the merit list which will be followed by group discussion and interview.
Application fee for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
The application fee for the recruitment is Rs. 100 for SC, ST and PWD candidates is Rs. 100 and the fee for other candidates is Rs. 600.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website - bankofmaharashtra.in
- Check for the notification for Risk management Officers and read through carefully
- Find the link that leads to 'Apply online'
- Fill in the required details in the space provided.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Download the application form and take a print out for future reference