An official employment notification has been released by the Central Employment Exchange, Delhi calling out for eligible and interested candidates to apply for the recruitment of Intake Assistant and Instructor posts.
Name of the posts
- Intake Assistant - 3
- Instructor - 1
Number of posts
- Candidates must have done Post Graduation in Social Work/ Sociology for Intake Assistant
- Candidates must have a degree in Textile Chemistry for Instructor
- 25 Years for Intake Assistant
- 30 years for Instructor
- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- per month for Intake Assistant
- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- per month for Instructor
- Written test
- Personal interview
How to apply for CEE Delhi recruitment?
Eligible and interested candidates may send applications along with attested copies of relevant documents and certificates to Superintending Engineer (SG). Ministry of Defence, Directorate General of EME, Master General of Ord Branch. Integrated HQ of MOD (Army),DHQ PO New Delhi - 110105 on or before 8th December 2017.
The last date to apply for this post is 8 December 2017