All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has released a vacancy notification for Nursing Staff (Group-B) posts. Candidates can apply through online mode before December 25, 2017.
AIIMS vacancy details:
Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I: 127 posts
Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II: 800 posts
- No. of vacancies: 927
- Application mode: online
- Deadline: December 25, 2017
The educational requirement for AIIMS recruitment:
For Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I posts:
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc. Nursing (4-year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University. OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University.
For Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II posts:
- Passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. OR Sc. (Post-certificate) /Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
Age limitation for AIIMS recruitment:
- Candidates applying for this post must be above of 21 years and below of 35 years for Senior Nursing Officer / Staff, Nurse Grade-I Posts on the other hand for the Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II upper age should be 30 years.
AIIMS recruitment application fee:
- For the General / OBC category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For the SC/ST category candidates: No Fee
- A fee should be submitted through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
AIIMS recruitment Selection Mode:
- The candidates will have to face an interview. The candidates will be called for the mentioned process after the screening of application.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 9300-34800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay for Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II posts and with GP Rs.4800/- for the Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I.
How to Apply For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment?
- Candidates may send application form which can be downloaded through Official Website.
- Fill up the application form with complete data in a proper way after that attach all the required documents and certificates to it. Then after Candidates need to submit it online and get a printout of it for future use.
AIIMS recruitment important date:
- The last date to submit online application form: 25 December 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here