Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) has released an employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Block Technology Manager and other Posts. Candidates can apply through online mode before September 7, 2017.
ATMA Vacancy details:
- Application Mode: Offline
- No. of Vacancies: 126
- End date to apply: 7 September 2017
|Sl. No||Position Name||Total Vacancies|
|2||Block Technology Manager||58|
|3||Assistant Technology Manager||58|
For State/Gender Coordinator:
- Candidates applying for this post must be Graduate or post graduate in agriculture discipline along with experience in it.
For Block Technology Manager:
- Graduate or post graduation degree in agriculture/ allied sector in addition to computer skill.
For Assistant Technology Manager:
- Graduate or post graduate in agriculture/ Horticulture/ economics/ marketing/ Veterinary/ science/ AHD/ Fisheries.
For Computer Operator:
- Graduated in any discipline, diploma in computer application or its equivalent from the reputed institute.
- Lower Age limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years for State/Gender Coordinator Posts
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years for rest of the posts
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per norms.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
|Job position||Consolidated Pay amount (per month)|
|State/Gender Coordinator||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Block Technology Manager||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Assistant Technology Manager||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Computer Operator||Rs. 10,000/-|
How to Apply for ATMA Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates have to download application in the prescribed format through visiting the department official website
- Fill up the necessary details properly and attach relative documents photocopies.
- Application form along with all certificates in support of educational qualifications, age limit, experience etc is required to be submitted to the mentioned address below.
Office of the Director,
Lembucherra West Tripura
- Last Date for Application Form Submission: 7 September 2017
For more information about the notification, click here.