Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) has invited applications for Lecturer posts. There are a total of 149 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
The last date to send in the applications is December 26, 2017. The recruitment is of state government category
Vacancies for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017
- Lecturer, Pre-Service Teacher Education (PSTE): 94 Vacancies
- Lecturer, In-Service Education, Field Interaction & Innovation Coordination (I F I C): 06 Vacancies
- Lecturer, District Resource Unit (DRU): 18 Vacancies
- Lecturer, Planning, and Management (P & M): 03 Vacancies
- Lecturer, Education Technology (ET): 05 Vacancies
- Lecturer, Work Experience(W.E): 12 Vacancies
- Lecturer, Curriculum Material Development and Evaluation(CMDE) : 11 Vacancies
Pay Scale for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017
Eligibility for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have finished their Master's degree in the respective stream from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must check the official notification for more information.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 38 years as on July 01, 2017
- The candidates can check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017
The selection process will involve a written test and an interview.
Assam Public Service Commission shortly is a state government agency of Assam which recruits staffs in employees for public services under various departments. Assam PSC was established in 1937. Headquarter of APSC has been situated in Guwahati, Assam until now. The Commission recruit staffs every year by the procedure such as Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
How to Apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website -
- Find the Recruitment notification and read through it.
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Go to the application link and download the application form.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form.
- Send the application to the following address - Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.