Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites application for the appointment of Junior Administrative Assistant. Candidates can submit an application form through endorsed manner on or before 1 December 2017.
APSC Vacancy details:
- Name of the posts: Junior Administrative Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 12
- Mode of Application: Offline
- End Date To Apply: 1 December 2017
- Candidates applying for this post must hold a Bachelor's degree in the relative stream from any recognized University.
- Minimum Age To Apply For Above Said Posts: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 43 years as on 1st January 2017
- Age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST category aspirants and 3 years for OBC Candidates.
- Candidates will be chosen on the basis of scores obtained in test and interview.
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For reserved category: Rs. 150/-
- The fee should pay through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account "Non-Tax Revenue, Other Non Tax Revenue 0051 PSC, 105 State PSC.
- Candidates will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 14000-49000/- + GP Rs. 12700/-.
How to Apply For APSC Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates should download prescribed application format from the APSC's website.
- After filling appropriate details must affix 1 (One) copy of the recent photograph on the space provided in the application form. Attach attested and certified copies of documents.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Commission's Office, Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati - 781022
Important date to remember:
- Last date of receipt of application form: 1 December 2017