Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, invites applications for Common Entrance Test for the Bachelor with Honours in Management Studies (BMS) which is a four year undergraduate programme.
BMS course is being offered in the following colleges of Delhi University:
|Name of College||No. of Seats||Website|
|Bhim Rao Ambedkar College||60||www.brambedkarcollege.org|
|College of Vocational Studies||300||www.cvsdu.com|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College||60||http://dducollege.du.ac.in|
|Maharaja Agrasen College||60||http://mac.du.ac.in|
|Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies||300||http://www.sscbsdu.ac.in|
1. Qualifying examinations for the purpose of admission to the first year of undergraduate BMS course offered by the University shall be Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education or an examination recognised as an equivalent.
2. The minimum eligibility will be based on the aggregate marks scored in five subjects in the qualifying examination. The minimum eligibility for different categories are as follows:
General Category: 60%
Other Backward Class (OBC Category): OBC category candidates shall be given a relaxation in the minimum eligibility in the qualifying examination to the extent of 10% of the minimum eligibility marks prescribed for the General Category candidates - 54%.
Scheduled Caste (SC Category)/Scheduled Tribe (ST Category): Passed in Qualifying Examination (Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination).
Person with Disability (PWD)/CW: The candidate shall be given a relaxation in the minimum eligibility in the qualifying examinations to the extent of 5%.
How to Apply:
- Application forms are available online from 7th June - 18th June, 2014
- Application fee for General, OBC and CW candidates - Rs 500/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates - Rs. 250/-
- Online application available from 7th June - 18th June, 2014
- Online admit cards are given from 20th June - 22nd June, 2014
- Entrance test is on 26th June, 2014 from 3.00PM to 5.00PM.
For more details log on to the following websites: