Please follow the below instructions to continue with your eat selection process.
1. The students can report to the allotted colleges if they are satisfied with the allotted seat after payment of fees through e-payment mode and report about their joining through online mode at KEA web portal.
2. If a candidate / allottee is partially satisfied with the allotted seat and wishes to continue to participate in the next round then he / she will have to pay the prescribed fees and intimate at KEA web portal. They need not join the college and the seat held by them will either remain or be replaced by alternative seat opted by them is allotted in second round of counselling.
3. In the second round if such candidates / allottee gets the opted seat than the one allotted in first round then automatically the previous allotted seat gets cancelled and the newly allotted seat will be confirmed.
4. In case seat opted is not available as per options in the second round then the previous seat allotted in the first round will be retained.
5. If the allottee / candidate has not paid the fees within the stipulated time the allotted seat will be cancelled and brought back to the pool for allotment in the second round.
6. Candidates / allottees will have to join the colleges allotted to them in the second round and intimate KEA through web portal. Failure to join the college and failure to surrender the seat allotted at the end of the second round will result in forfeiture of the fees paid and cancellation of seat allotted.
7. The colleges shall also enter the details of the candidates / allottees reporting to the colleges through the KEA web portal.
8. The list of allottee / candidates who have payment and download admission order will be available to the respective colleges to access on KEA's Web Portal.
TRANSACTION CHARGES FOR ONLINE FEE PAYMENT
|Transaction Processing Fees (to be charged from the customer)|
|Sl. No||Card Used||Service charges||Transaction Processing Fee (gateway charges)|
|1||Gateway facility using Credit Card (Visa/Master card)||Rs 10/-||1.25% of the value of the transaction.|
|2||Gateway facility using Debit card (Visa/ Master card)||Rs 10/-||0.75% of the value of the transaction. For Transaction amount less than Rs 2000.00|
|3||Gateway facility using Debit card (Visa/ Master card)||Rs 10/-||1.00% of the value of the transaction. For Transaction amount more than Rs 2000.00|
|4||Net Banking Facility of Various Banks||Rs 10/-||Rs 10/-per transaction.|
|5||Indian Bank across the counter payment||Rs 10/-||Nil.|
|Please Note: Service taxes for gateway charges as applicable will be charged on above.|