Unit I: Relations and functions
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Unit II: Algebra
Unit III: Calculus
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
Unit IV: Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Three - dimensional Geometry
Unit V: Linear Programming
- Introduction, related terminology such as constraints, objective function, optimization, different types of linear programming (L.P.) problems, mathematical formulation of L.P. problems, graphical method of solution for problems in two variables, feasible and infeasible regions, feasible and infeasible solutions, optimal feasible solutions (up to three non-trivial constraints).
Unit VI: Probability
- Conditional probability, multiplication theorem on probability. independent events, total probability, Baye's theorem, Random variable and its probability distribution, mean and variance of random variable. Repeated independent (Bernoulli) trials and Binomial distribution.