One of India's reputed examinations, Joint Entrance Examination (JEE), is all set to be held on Apr 8, 2018 (pen and paper) and Apr 15 and 16 (computer). The budding engineers from all parts of the country might be waiting for this day to grab a seat in the top engineering college/institution.
We do agree that the JEE Main examination has a huge syllabus and one can't complete the preparation in this last month. However, with dedication and execution of plan in a perfect way can land you to the next level of examination; JEE Advanced. This may sound good to you. Let's tour the points that can boost your confidence.
13 Important Points To Remember
1. Preparing your own notes is a good idea. This will help you in keeping the concepts on your fingers.
2. Make sure that the notes prepared by you should contain all the shortcuts and important ways of problem solving.
3. Always give utmost importance to the previous year question papers, because once you're aware of the pattern, you can rule the exam.
4. Stick to the plan and always try to solve the practice tests between 9 am and 12 pm, because this is the best time for your brain functioning.
5. Never compare your practice tests results with others. This will just demotivate you.
6. Attempt only those questions that fetch marks for you. Once you're done, you can try for the rest.
7. A group study is always encouraged for these kind of examinations. In this discussion, you will find a lot of ideas to crack the examination. However, never give space for deviation.
8. The revision should be in an organised way and never encourage the new topics to come in this last month. They will just make things messy.
9. Never waste time in attempting the long questions during this last month.
10. Never ignore reading the NCERT books because a few questions may come directly from it.
11. Compared to Physics and Chemistry, students can devote less time for the Mathematics if they are confident because most of the portion is covered in the board exam.
12. Students should dedicate the preparation time equally for every subject depending on their comfort.
13. Watching tutorial videos at this moment will just panic you though they are helpful in making the concepts clear in less time.
Though you are good at every concept, this last month play a key role in fetching more marks. Never exhaust yourself by devoting more than 13 hours a day for study. Once you are done with the JEE Main, you will have JEE Advanced exam approximately in a month. Subscribe us for more stuff related to the JEE Advanced.