When it comes to students with special needs, the right teacher with the right skills can be a game changer. The University of St. Thomas in Minnesota offers online graduate programs in which busy professionals like you can gain knowledge, and skills to positively impact a growing number of pre-school, elementary, teen and young adult learners with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
- Master of Arts in Special Education with an Autism Spectrum Disorders,
- License Master of Arts in Special Education with a Specialisation in Autism Spectrum,
- Disorders (Non-License) Special Education Teacher License in Autism Spectrum,
- Disorders For-Credit Graduate Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Highlights of the programme:
- Anytime, anywhere learning from your desktop, laptop or mobile device,
- Professor-led streaming video lectures Downloadable audio and video files,
- Live sessions with visual white boards,
- Professor-hosted discussion boards Live chat room, email, social networking 24/7 technical support
- Classes start every 8 weeks
- No application fee
- Financial aid available for master's degree and license tracks for those that qualify.
St. Thomas offers the option to obtain your master's degree with or without an ASD license. You may also enroll in the license-only program. Apply Now!!
To inquire about the available subjects and fee details, please contact:
Academic Enhancement Center,
Academic Support Specialist 305-628-6631