The list of UPSC candidates shortlisted for various posts has been released by the Union Public Service Commission. This is after the interview process of various candidates for 153 positions of Junior Works Manager (Mechanical) in Ordnance Factory Board, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence. The interview schedule too for the same has been published.
How to check the UPSC shortlisted candidates list?
Registered candidates can check it out at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Interview schedule notification
"With reference to your application for the above-mentioned post, this is to inform that you have been shortlisted for interview. You are accordingly requested to appear for the interview as per the schedule the given below at 09.00 A.M (Reporting time for Forenoon Session) and 12.00 Noon (Reporting time for Afternoon Session) in the UPSC Office, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110 069."
Documents to carry
Attested photocopies of
- educational qualification
- age proof
- community/PH certificate
- equivalence certificate
"Candidates are also requested to submit Attestation Form along with photograph and fill TA Bill Form (if outstation candidates). In this regard please read carefully and follow the procedures, terms & conditions governing the Interview as indicated in the Commissions website," it added.
Original documents needed:
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology or equivalent
- Certificate(s) in the "prescribed proforma" from the Head(s) of Organization(s) /Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay, nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s).
- Caste certificate in the prescribed proforma
- A declaration in the "prescribed proforma"
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate
- Candidate claiming change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce etc. must submit the needed documents
- Certificate in respect of Age relaxation