The Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has released an official employment notification. Interested, eligible candidates can apply for the positions of Lecturers, Scientific Officer and Registrar.
The last date for submission of online application is April 18, 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- Total posts: 474
Name of the posts:
- Lecturers: 408
- Scientific Officer: 54
- Registrar: 12
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should hold a good academic record as mentioned by the concerned university with at least 55 per cent marks, at the Master's degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Candidates must have cleared NET by UGC/ CSIR. in the relevant subject or SLET of Uttar Pradesh in the relevant subject or SET in the relevant subject accredited by UGC.
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should have pursued MSc/ MTech in physics/ forensic science/ mathematics/ chemistry/ zoology/ botany/ biotechnology or BTech in computer science or IT in electronic and communication/ MSc in computer science/ MCA. or post-graduate degree in psychology/ forensic psychology or MD in psychiatry.
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should be holding a graduation degree or its equivalent qualification.
- Candidates should also possess good knowledge of Hindi and English and at least 15 years experience in administrative and supervisory level in any university, government office or institute of higher education or at least 15 years of teaching experience in degree college or in university.
- Lecturers: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 40 years.
- Scientific Officer: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 40 years.
- Registrar: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 45 years.
The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100.
How to apply?
The candidates interested in these posts are required to apply at the official website.
Important dates to remember:
- The last date for registration of online application is April 13, 2017.
- The last date for submission of online application is April 18, 2017.
- The last date for receiving examination fee in the bank is April 13, 2017.