Directorate General of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for Sub-Inspectors (GD) and Inspectors (GD) for the post of Assistant Commandant for male and female candidates.. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before September 30, 2017.
There are 154 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as all over India.
About Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Sashastra Seema Bal or SSB is one of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It is presently under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. Prior to 2001, the force was known as the Special Service Bureau (SSB). As of 2017, it has 76,337 active personnel in 67 battalions.
Important Dates for SSB Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on September 5, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form is September 30, 2017.
Vacancies for SSB Recruitment 2017
- SSB : 20 Vacancies
- CRPF : 43 Vacancies
- ITBP : 44 Vacancies
- BSF : 47 Vacancies
Pay Scale for the SSB Recruitment 2017
The pay scale as per the notification for the Sashastra Seema Bal recruitment 2017 is Rs.56, 100.
Eligibility for SSB Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have a bachelors degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate needs to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualifications needed for specific position, as the requirement is different for each post.
- The candidates are required to be of 35 years of age as on August 1, 2017.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation as well.
- Click Here to Check the Official Notification for SSB Recruitment
Selection Process for SSB Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written test, a physical efficiency test, a personal interview and a medical test.
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for the post
- Download the application form
- Fill in the details in the space provided
- Attach the necessary documents which are mentioned in the notification