Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has released an employment notification for filling up Accounts Clerk/ Junior Store Keeper posts on a temporary regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before January 31, 2018.
Sikkim Public Service Commission Vacancy Details:
- Name of the post: Accounts Clerk/ Junior Store Keeper
- No. of posts: 227
Eligibility Criteria For Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for this post must have passed Class 12 examination & equivalent from a recognized Board with a pass in Mathematics as one of the subjects in Class 10.
- Marital Status (for female candidate)
- Candidate should possess a certificate/diploma in the basic course in computer application of minimum 03 months.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz-Nepali, Bhutia, Lepcha.
- Candidates can download the E- Admit Card once it is published on the official website.
- Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Addhar Card, Voters Card, Driving Licence) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
Age Limit For Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for this post should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on November 30, 2017.
Selection Process For Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Selection will be based on written examination and viva-voce test.
- Those candidates who will be get qualified in written test, are called for Viva-voce test which will be of 10 marks.
About The Exam:
- The exam shall comprise of objective type on OMR sheets & candidates are required to follow the guidelines provided on the answer sheet while answering the questions.
- Candidates shall answer the paper in English only.
- Written test will be on one paper with 140 marks.
The allotment of marks for each subject as follows:
- Arithmetic: 50 Marks.
- Accountancy & Economics: 30 Marks.
- English Language: 20 Marks.
- General Knowledge: 20 Marks.
- General Mental Ability: 10 Marks.
- Computer: 10 Marks.
Application Fee For Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Application fee of Rs.150/- is to be paid by credit/ debit card, Net Banking by Visa/ Mastercard. No fee for PWD Category.
How To Apply For Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Candidates applying for this post must visit the official website.
Candidates can apply online on the official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Applicants should register and login to fill details in the online form.
Candidates should log in and Upload photograph and signature at an appropriate place.
After submitting an online form, candidates are required to take the print out of the finally submitted online form.
For more information about the job, click here