Securities and Exchange Board of India - SEBI Recruitment 2017 released a new notification through its official website for the recruitment of Officer Grade A Vacancies. Interested candidates should apply before 29 September 2017.
SEBI Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer Grade A (IT)
- Job Location: All India
- Candidates applying for this post must be a Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronic / electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) (OR) Masters in Computers Application (MCA) OR First class graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.28150 - 55600/- Per month.
- Maximum age limit is 27 Years as on 30 August 2017.
- Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through online Mode by using Net Banking.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred)
- Selection will be made on the basis of Interview and online computer written test.
How to apply for SEBI Vacancy 2017?
- Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online through the website.
Important Dates to remember:
- Start Date to apply online: 09 September 2017
- Closing Date to Apply: 29 September 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here.