The Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/Counseling Board-2020 has released the Rajasthan NEET 2020 counselling schedule. The Rajasthan NEET counselling is conducted for the state quota seats, including management and NRI seats. Candidates are advised to visit the official site for the counselling schedule and registration process - rajugmedical2020.com. Candidates can register for the Rajasthan NEET counselling between November 1 and November 6. As per the reports, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) provisional merit list will be released on November 9. Check the complete details about Rajasthan NEET counselling 2020.
Rajasthan NEET 2020 Counselling Dates
|Online application starting date||November 1, 2020|
|Last date for depositing application fee||November 6, 2020 (4 pm)|
|Last date for submitting application forms||November 6, 2020 (11:45 pm)|
|Provisional list for document verification (PwD, Defence/PM, STA, NRI)||November 7, 2020|
|Document verification ( PwD, Defence/PM, STA and NRI )||November 8, 2020|
|Publishing of State merit list (State, PwD, Defence/PM, MBC, EWS, SC, ST, STA, NRI)||November 9, 2020|
|Choice filling and registration fee||November 10 to 13, 2020|
|Printing of application form with locked choices||November 13, 2020|
|First seat allotment list||November 19, 2020|
|Printing of seat allotment letter||November 20 to 25, 2020|
|Reporting at the allotted college||November 20 to 25, 2020|
Rajasthan NEET 2020 Counselling: How To Register
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan NEET counselling 2020 - rajugmedical2020.com.
- Click on 'Application Part - 1'
- Enter the login credentials and click on the 'Validate' option
- The registration ID and password will be generated.
- Candidates should start the Part-2 of the counselling process.
- Enter the registration ID and password
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form and pay the application fee.
Earlier, MCC has started the NEET 2020 registration process. The round 1 of counselling will end on November 12, 2020.